Experienced Glendale Attorneys Handle All of Your Estate Planning Needs
Dedicated California lawyers also assist businesses with a variety of matters
Planning for your family’s long-term financial security is an extremely important process, and an experienced trusts and estates attorney can help you make sound choices. At The Law Offices of Sheldon J. Eskin, we have more than 40 years of experience helping clients in Southern California and can structure your estate to support a long-lasting legacy. We provide comprehensive legal representation in the areas of trust administration, wills and estate administration. Whether you need assistance with drafting a will, transferring assets in someone’s estate or managing a trust, we will provide reliable advice designed to protect your interests.
Reputable law firm puts clients’ interests first
Putting your legal matters in the hands of an attorney requires confidence and trust. We provide individuals throughout Southern California with high quality representation centered on:
- Community focus – Attorney Sheldon Eskin was born and raised in the Los Angeles area and is a respected member of the community. He is active in the Glendale Bar Association and Wealth Council, aiming to stay abreast of what clients in the area need and want.
- Seeking to relieve emotional stress – We understand that arranging your estate can create anxiety, and we work to relieve any emotional distress by providing a structure that best supports your goals.
- Addressing your family concerns – Each family has unique circumstances and goals, and we strive to craft an estate plan that directly answers the specific needs your loved ones may have.
Estate planning is frequently complex and creates long-term consequences. We will give you the information you need to make an informed decision on protecting your present and future interests.
Accomplished counselor helps Southern California individuals and businesses
Our firm provides able legal support to clients throughout Southern California in the following areas:
- Trust administration – Managing a trust can be complicated, which is why we assist trustees with all aspects of trust administration so they can feel confident that their supervision of the trust is within the bounds of the law and in line with the trust’s purpose.
- Wills – We are experienced estate planning attorneys who help clients maintain control of property inheritance and end-of-life decisions through the use of wills, living wills and other advanced directives like power of attorney documents. Let us use our extensive knowledge to create the wills and supporting documents you need to reduce complications and determine how your affairs will be handled.
- Probate and estate administration – Navigating the probate and estate administration process can be complicated, and we remove the guesswork by helping executors and administrators comply with all of the necessary steps.
- Commercial real estate transactions and business formation – Trusts often contain corporations and real property that need oversight. We assist trustees with administering these assets and provide guidance during business formation and commercial real estate transactions to support the trustee’s role at all times.
We are committed to high-quality legal representation and will use our extensive knowledge to achieve your objectives and address your needs.
Contact our skilled California law for a consultation
The Law Offices of Sheldon J. Eskin represents Southern California residents in a variety of estate planning matters. Please call 818-905-0102 or contact us online to schedule a consultation at our Glendale office.